Monday, August 9, 2010

I saw you in my dreams Kat. I held you.

A few days ago I had the song My Heart Will Go On stuck in my head for days. Not the whole song, just the lines:

Every night in my dreams I see you, I feel you. That is how I know you go on.

Over and over again in my head I heard those words. I've never associated that song with anyone in particular, but it felt like the words were being sent to me. It just felt significant. And then after a couple of days I saw you and I held you. In my dream. I dreamed Daddy and I were at a party, I was pregnant at the same stage I am now and holding a 6 month old baby girl in my arms. I was telling people at the party that this was my fourth pregnancy and that my third child had been stillborn. And yet there was this gorgeous baby girl held close in my arms.

That's what it's like baby girl. I carry you with me everywhere I go.

I love you.

2 comments: