Sunday, February 28, 2010

It's March and this month marks the start of our "anniversary season". We've always agreed that there's no one date that we got together. From the time we met to the day we said that we were together and Michael met the kids took about 8 weeks. We've said that we'll always go out on the first Saturday night in May as that was our first dinner date and first kiss. I was so excited last year to think that we would have our baby by now. I was thinking ahead to the first weekend in May and thought that we'd have a special meal at home because I wouldn't want to leave such a young baby so we could go out. I hadn't thought before now of all the things that I had looked ahead to planning how old Kat would be when they happened.
Sienna's back at school today. I was really in need of some time and space by the end of last week. I seem to go along OK in my day-to-day life but then I don't cope too well when something out of the ordinary happens.

1 comment:

  1. We've just passed our first wedding anniversary (20th Feb) and we too thought we'd be celebrating at home with a 2 month old baby.

    It makes me sad looking at our wedding photos now. I was so happy then and life was so perfect and we couldn't wait to start our family. That girl seems a million miles from the person I am now.

    I hope you find some happiness in your anniversary season.

    Maddie x

    ReplyDelete