Monday, March 22, 2010

I haven't really known where to start writing for the last week or so. I've felt like I was way back in the beginning. Huh, I say "way back" but it was only four months ago. It's not exactly that the pain has been as raw as it was when Kat first died, but the feeling that I'm drowning has been back. I seem to have picked back up again in the last day or so. Tiny steps and one at a time. Getting through a day feeling like I was functioning normally is a good day.

I miss her so much.

2 comments:

  1. Hugs. The pain changes and comes in waves but the underlying part of 'I miss her' and 'I wish it had been different' doesn't change and is always there. I guess it probably always will be.

    Glad you've picked back up again.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi i found your blog from the guestbook entry you done on the teddy love club website.I lost my baby boys in january 09. I am so sorry for your loss.
    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete